The DESMA machines for direct injection to high precision cutting are rising solutions for high quality products and economically efficient within a wide range of implementations in the footwear industry.
- PU EMPTYING
- DIRECT INJECTION
- ADHESIVE APPLICATION
- CUT CARDING
- MOULD CONSTRUCTION
PU low pressure injection machines of most advanced technology.
They process all types of polyurethane, even under critical process conditions;
- High or low viscosity
Special systems of 6 or more components.
AUTOMATION BY ROBOT:
The purpose of automation is the improvement of processes, working conditions, not exposing the workers with high risk and environmental jobs, but first of all the quality improvement.
- Robots do the work always in the same way and at a constant speed.
- They reduce fixed labor costs.
- They are flexible and of high production.
- They optimize material costs.
- Our engineering is properly directed towards the requirements of the application market.
- We work together with our customers for the development of new application instruments in order to ensure the satisfaction in their processes.
- We guarantee our customers the correct supply of products and original spare parts.
- Our products are individual solutions for the requirements of special applications.
- Ask right now for our automatic equipments and extrusion spraying valves.
Expert in management for the PU industry.
Due to this equipment, the chemical recycling technology for waste and defective polyurethane parts is within reach.
With the proper design for an appropiate size as needed and according to the percentage of generated waste, they operate with thermal oil heating units and heat exchangers for precise temperature control.
They have a solid conveyor, a heating system operated with thermal oil and a filter system.
Storage tanks for the PU industry
The most economic way to maintain the polyol and isocyanate storaged avoids the use of drums or totes in the plant, saving space and keeping the working areas clean. This allows a reduction in the raw material costs of up to 10%.